Are you looking for a career change that’s exciting and challenging, plus a genuine camaraderie- event security is a great option for you! In event security, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the safety of attendees at festivals, concerts, and other public events. You’ll need to be able to think on your feet and stay calm under pressure, as well as have a strong understanding of crowd control methods.
Do you want to work in a relatable environment where you and other veterans can navigate the challenging transition from military life to everyday life and build a solid foundation? And, because you’ll be working with other veterans, you’ll be sure to find a supportive team who understands your unique skills and experience.
Not a veteran?! Don’t worry! We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer!
WHO are we looking for?
- This high visibility role requires a self-motivated and proactive leader with a passion for business development, excellent people management, critical thinking, problem-solving capabilities and the drive and energy to execute rapidly.
- You will spearhead the planning and execution of Business Growth strategy activities and projects.
- Your management, direction, and leadership will directly contribute to the success of Battle Tested Security’s Presence in your area of operation.
- You will serve as the liaison between Battle Tested Security and our clients within your region.
- You will be responsible for identifying and securing new business opportunities to grow our business.
- Coordinate timely and effective asset and personnel management to and from all scheduled events.
Bonuses for achieving pre-defined KPI’s both monthly and quarterly. Essential Functions:
- Serve as a representative and liaison of Battle Tested Security, while demonstrating a professional, positive, polite and friendly attitude.
- Lead Battle Tested Security’s strategy and market development efforts with an emphasis on Live Event Security within your area of responsibility.
- Maintain CONSTANT communication with your staff & the client, ensuring consistent understanding of the mission, tasks, & schedule at all times.
- Manage a team of guards through event start to finish, including but not limited to: Beginning/End Shift Reports, Time Card Accuracy (For entire team), Communication of Schedule, Roles, and Responsibilities, Pre- / Post-Execution Briefs, Various responsibilities as needed.
- Work closely with the National Recruiter to maximize recruiting efforts throughout your target market.
- Maintain relationship(s) with client(s) while prospecting new client(s) & contracts.
- Develop and execute result driven plans to expand your market presence through consistent relationship building, networking, and sales efforts.
- Identifying, Managing, and Reporting serious incidents to the local authorities and to the Battle Tested Management Team in a timely and organized fashion.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Management, or Accounting.
- 3-5 Years Market Management Experience or Equivalent training.
- Provable Experience and Results Building and Maintaining a New Market.
- Must qualify for Guard/Security License per State regulation
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Experience using Google Workspace and Paycom, preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to maintain patron, employee, and company confidentiality
- Ability to memorize, recollect, and quickly retrieve relevant information for incidents
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions for extended time periods, up to 12 hours
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours
- Ability to operate a motorized vehicle
- Able to lift, carry, and/or move up to 50 pounds, as needed
- Must be available to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends and holidays