Do you want to work in a relatable environment where you and other veterans can navigate the challenging transition from military life to everyday life and build a solid foundation? And, because you’ll be working with other veterans, you’ll be sure to find a supportive team who understands your unique skills and experience.
Not a veteran?! Don’t worry! We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Unarmed Event Security Officer provides general support for events including bag checks, event ingress and egress, ticketing services, guest services, and parking services. Their role requires good judgment, flexibility, and strong observational skills. Unarmed Event Security Officer reports to the Event Security Supervisor and Event Market Manager.
- Serve as a representative and liaison of Battle Tested Security, while demonstrating a professional, positive, polite and friendly attitude
- Tact and discretion must always be used in all interactions with campus guests and employees
- Patrol on foot and/or motorized vehicle in some cases within and the events surroundings
- Respond quickly to all security needs and calls for service
- Provide customer service to all patrons and employees
- Conduct regular inspections of all patrol and fixed post assignments
- Write reports, conduct staff work, interview victims and witnesses
- Respond to crime scenes and ensure the scene is secured until the arrival of local law enforcement
- Work closely with local public agencies to accomplish the safety and security goals of Battle Tested Security
- Arrive to all shifts on time in proper uniform
- Must be able to stand post, which may require standing or walking for extended periods of time
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalent
- 5 years of related work experience is preferred
- Must qualify for Guard/Security License per State regulation
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Must obtain a VALID driver’s license
- Ability to maintain patron, employee, and company confidentiality
- Ability to memorize, recollect, and quickly retrieve relevant information for incidents
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions for extended time periods up to 12 hours
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time, up to 12 hours
- Ability to operate a motorized vehicle
- Able to lift, carry, and/or move up to 50 pounds, as needed
- Must be available to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
Battle Tested Security is a fast growing security event management company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland and operating in eleven markets nationwide. We’re a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), whose goal is to employ, empower and support the Veteran community. We continuously adapt to the ever changing industry for many client bases, local and international, for sporting and music events.
- Premier Level Security Provider.
- Fastest Growing Security Company on the East Coast.
- Partnerships with clients such as Live Nation, Nascar, NFL, and more.
- We Take Pride in Our Work and Have Fun Doing It!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY?
- Flexible Hours
- PTO Accrual
- Company Outings
Battle Tested Security is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Battle Tested Security reserves the right to perform an eVerification on all applicants who apply for this position.
#veteranowned #staff #battletestedsecurity #battletested #parttimejobs #gigs #jobposting #security #guard #certification #license #securityguard #jobs #transition #career #flexible #goodjobs #care #american #military #hiring #newjob #greatjob #work #time #love #veteransare #goodjob #post #news